The Health Department Government of Punjab has declared its most recent recruitment notice today.
Punjab Health Department is hiring applications from residents of Punjab Province to hire Junior Technicians for DHQ Hospitals, Teaching Institutions, and Cardiology Institutes.
This recruitment will be made on an agreement basis. Posts will be filled under Punjab Health Department Paramedical Staff Rules. The agreement period is three years, which can be reached out on the institute’s requirements and applicants’ performances.
Health Department Punjab Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||21st January 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||February 06, 2023|
|Company:||Health Department Punjab|
|Address:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab, Lahore|
- Junior Technician (BPS-09)
Health Department is hiring applications for the recruitment of Junior Technicians. Junior Technicians are required in the field of Anesthesia, Management, Clinical, Cardiac, Dental, Ophthalmology, Pharmacy, Radiology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Surgical, Imaging Technology, and Urology Technology.
Interested applicants who need to apply for these vacancies should arrive at the demand eligibility criteria. Candidates from any district of Punjab Province are eligible.
Both male and female applicants are eligible for this recruitment. The appointment will be made under the Agreement Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- FSc (second Division) from a recognized board having a diploma in the pertinent allied health discipline properly recognized by Punjab Medical Staff.
- If none is available, candidates have the qualification of Matriculation (second Division) with science from a recognized board alongside a couple of year diploma in a pertinent discipline of allied health properly recognized by the Punjab Medical Staff.
A Special Individual portion will likewise be noticed. Candidates will be provided a general age relaxation of 5 years for guys, eight years for females, and 15 years for disabled people in the upper age limit. Transsexuals are additionally urged to apply.